If you take medication regularly, it may be put on ‘repeat’ by one of our Doctors. This means that a Doctor has authorised you to have a certain number of prescriptions before they want to see you again to review how things are going.
All medication requests take a minimum of 48 hours to be processed. Please put your requests in with plenty of time to avoid delays in continuing to take your medication. Please note that requests may take longer over the holiday periods of Easter and Christmas / New Year.
Repeat prescriptions may be ordered by any of the following methods:
- In person at the Medical Centre
- By post: Hill Top Surgery, Fitton Hill Neighbourhood Centre, Fircroft Road, Oldham, OL8 2QD
- By email: email@example.com (If ordering by email we need your Name, Address, DOB, Medication Requested)
- Online: In order to use this service you must first register at reception in order to obtain your login details.
- Pharmacy: contact a local pharmacy to have them order your medication(s) on your behalf
Arranging Your Prescription
If you would like your prescription to be collected by a pharmacy and/or delivered to your home it is your responsibility to contact your preferred pharmacy to arrange this with them.
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to accept repeat prescription requests by telephone.